TGR’s CaptSure™ ELISA system delivers a quantum-shift in the way an ELISA, the workhorse of many cell-biology labs, can be run. A sample of interest (e.g. cell lysate, serum, conditioned media etc) is simply mixed with assay reagents, incubated in a CaptSure™ microplate, washed and incubated with substrate. The whole process can take as little as an hour, with far fewer handling steps than a conventional ELISA format. Abcam have built a huge catalogue (> 1300) of SimpleStep ELISA products on CaptSure™ making use of their own high quality RabMabs portfolio.
Key CaptSure™ ELISA attributes:
- Sensitive – for challenging biology
- Fast – results in as little as 1 hr
- Simple protocol – easy to run
- Quantitative – for greater reliability
- Flexible – measure multiple analytes on the same plate
- Uses most plate readers – colorimetric readout