Monitoring cell signaling pathways accurately is essential for understanding many cellular processes and disease states. Phosphoproteins play a critical role in these processes and reliable sensitive measurement techniques are important to help further basic research and drug discovery research.
ELISA-ONE™ delivers a quantum-shift in the way an ELISA, the workhorse of many cell-biology labs, can be run. A cell lysate is simply mixed with assay reagents, incubated in an ELISA-ONE™ microplate, then washed and incubated with substrate. The whole process can take as little as an hour, with far fewer handling steps than regular ELISA kits.
ELISA-ONE™ delivers fast, sensitive and accurate results in as little as 1 hour.
- Sensitive– for challenging biology
- Fast– results in as little as 1 hr
- Simple protocol – easy to run
- Quantitative– for greater reliability
- Flexible– measure multiple analytes on the same plate
- Uses most plate readers–colorimetric readout
ELISA-ONE is available now! Click here to order.
See how others are using ELISA-ONE assays:
“Automation of a Novel Cell-Based ELISA for Cell Signaling Pathway Analysis” BioTek Application Note.